PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Sunday 31 December 2017

Design Team Call

Hello There!
As you will have all noticed the blog has now changed into a Monthly challenge, well we've got another change for you all ... we want some newbies on the Design Team!
So would you like to join our little family?

All you'd need to do if you're successful is the following -
* Create a card once a month following a theme set by myself, this may include using images provided by our sponsors for some challenges from time to time.
* Comment on challenge entries.

So would you like to join us? 
All you need to do is provide a direct link to your blog via the linky tool on this page by the 31st of December and I'l contact you directly within a few days of the closing date if successful!
Good Luck!
Natalie
xxx

P.S. I will keep this post pinned to the top of the page until the deadline so please check below on Wednesday for our December challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I love challenges! My idea of a traditional holiday - the right way to do it - goes back to the days when gift-giving meant sharing homemade things: hand-knit sweaters, carved wooden toys, smoked meats and the like.

    I'd add canvas prints art featuring art. These artworks will make every guest feel right at home. Robert from Parrot Print Canvas ►► https://www.parrotprintcanvas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete